Friday, February 17, 2012

Re-Intro

Hi Second Lifers, this is Azalea Magic! I used to own and post on the awesome blog Freeverts! Unfortunately, after taking a year long hiatus from SL, I have seemed to misplace any information that could possibly allow me to log into Freeverts!, so I have to start fresh. It is very sad for me, because from the beginning of my journey on SL, I have posted on Freeverts! Have no fear though, I'm trying my hardest to find all the old bloggers and rekindle our bloggyness here! Also, I am going to vow to NOT post things that are posted on EVERY. Other. Blog. Repeatedly. IF you catch my drift =). And as always, if you have any desire to start blogging, just contact me! There is no snobby hazing to go through, or proof that you have excellent photog skills, this is all for fun! I'm glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment